Why choose Ethical Advocate for your ethics hotline?
We have an unrelenting commitment to serve our clients:
- Millions of people currently use Ethical Advocate’s services worldwide, including publicly traded and privately held companies, non-profits, government agencies and institutes of higher learning
- EA’s system provides a self-generative, user friendly, robust reporting and analytical capability, enabling you to examine your organization’s full spectrum of risk
- Ethical Advocate will custom design its system to directly address your specific risk factors
- Ethical Advocate passed a rigorous, external, data security audit, placing EA’s security level in the upper echelon of all websites for security
Ethical Advocate offers additional services in risk management, governance, compliance and ethics, such as:
- Benchmarking services to evaluate where its clients utilization stands in relationship to its peers, and overall market utilization
- Consultation to organizational leadership on the development of deeply ethical cultures
- Ethics trainings/seminars for management
- Online trainings in a vast array of related subjects
- Conflict of interest reviews
- Employee Communication Services
- Code of Business Conduct Consultation and Creation
“Ethical Advocate exceeded my expectations. The customer service from my standpoint as a Director has been nothing but exemplary.”
Dean of Business, Gogebic Community College
“Ethical Advocate has been excellent in addressing the things we wanted to put in place, providing customization for the reporting categories and other features. Ethical Advocate was great.”
-Don Mapes CIA, CISA
Audit Director, Venoco, Inc.
“I’m impressed with the company, the anonymous hotline system and the professionalism of everyone I’ve dealt with at Ethical Advocate.”
VP and CFO, Sevenson Environmental Services, Inc.
“The Ethical Advocate system functions very smoothly. When reports come in, we manage them using the website to allow continuous, confidential communication with an anonymous individual.”
General Counsel and Secretary, Traylor Bros., Inc.
“Ethical Advocate is easy to learn and use, and it’s low maintenance. Every company should have itfor risk mitigationbut also for the health of the company.” We selected Ethical Advocate because “We liked the personal attention. We felt comfortable with Ethical Advocate and its phone and web system.”
Chief Compliance Officer and Corporate Controller, Diversified Restaurant Holdings, Inc.
Additional Contact Information
Call 1-888-ETHICS 6